Current Event Enrollment Information
Online enrollment opens for Drive 4 UR School - Spring 2018 and Drive 4 UR Community - 2018 for all Ford and Ford Lincoln dealerships nationwide on January 24, 2018 at 1PM EST. DEALERS MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Eligible dates for Drive 4 UR School Spring events are March 1 – July 31, 2018. Eligible dates for Drive 4 UR Community events are March 1 – December 31, 2018.
BONUS DRIVE SPRING 2018
Drive 4 UR School is offering a limited number of 2018 Expedition / 2018 EcoSport Bonus Drive events to be held in conjunction with a dealership’s Spring 2018 Drive 4 UR School event. Drive 4 UR School events that are enrolled in the 2018 Expedition / 2018 EcoSport Bonus Drive opportunity are eligible to raise up to $8,000 in a single day: $6,000 for a standard test-drive and an additional $2,000 for the second test-drive in a 2018 Expedition or 2018 EcoSport.
- All events registered as a bonus drive event will receive a confirmation email upon enrollment stating the bonus drive opportunity has been enrolled
- All events registered as a bonus drive event will receive an additional kit with supplementary materials
EVENT ELIGIBILITY FOR 2018
- Dealers can host a total of three (3) events per year.
- NEW for 2018: All three (3) events can be either fully-funded, 50% dealer-funded or a combination of both
- All events can be either Drive 4 UR School or Drive 4 UR Community
- Events can be held in the same session
- NOTE: There will still be a separate enrollment for Drive 4 UR School – Fall 2018 events in May 2018.
- Ford 50% dealer-funded events:
- Program HQ will provide an event kit, support and 50% of the donation cost generated at the event. Dealer will fund the remaining 50% of the donation cost (up to $3,000)
- All Drive 4 UR School events hosted in Spring 2018 are eligible for the 2018 Expedition / 2018 EcoSport Bonus Drive opportunity although the 2018 Expedition / 2018 EcoSport Bonus Drive events are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis
- Drive 4 UR Community events are NOT eligible for the 2018 Expedition / 2018 EcoSport Bonus Drive opportunity
- If your dealership is located in a Hispanic community, you may be eligible to receive Spanish language materials for your Drive 4 UR School event in addition to the standard event kit provided. Your dealership can check the box indicating your interest for this opportunity during the enrollment process
- As recognition for their commitment to the program, a limited number of early enrollment events for Drive 4 UR School will be available to actively enrolled Consumer Experience Movement (CEM) Dealers starting at 1PM on Monday, January 22, 2018. This early enrollment period is for CEM Dealers only. Enrollment must be completed online and events are available on a first come first served basis. Please contact Reed Van Tiem (313-206-2159) for additional information about CEM
- Event date and partner school/community information are required for enrollment
- Events must be enrolled at least three weeks before the proposed event date.
- By participating in the Drive 4 UR School program, a dealer agrees to host a one-day event in which participants ages 18 and over with a valid drivers' license test-drive a new Ford vehicle in order to raise a $20 donation for the benefitting school. Failure to conduct test-drives may result in penalties including, but not limited to:
- Regional notification
- Suspension of donation funds
- Disqualification from the program in future sessions
Program HQ reserves the right at any time to request photos from events in order to verify adherence to test-drive guidelines. Be advised that Program HQ travels frequently to events across the country without providing prior notice and will not hesitate to report infractions.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- In an effort to be green, dealers will receive a complete event kit for only the first Drive 4 UR School and Drive 4 UR Community events hosted in 2018. A "Kit Light" will then be sent to any subsequent events of the same program type. A list of Kit Light contents will be provided. Dealers will need to hold on to kit items from the first complete kit for use in future events.
Materials in the Complete Kit:
- Directional Sign
- Banners & Rope
- T-Shirts (S – XXL)
- Event Posters
- Car Clings
- Notebooks (D4URS only)Tote Bags (D4URC only)
- Feather Banner
Materials in the Kit Light:
- T-Shirts (S – XXL)
- Event Posters
- Car Clings
- Table Cloth
- Notebooks (D4URS only) Tote Bags (D4URC only)
- Events hosted with elementary and middle schools are considered Drive 4 UR School events and not Drive 4 UR Community events. Events hosted with high schools will continue to be part of the Drive 4 UR School program
- Events hosted with an organization in which the funds will directly benefit or go back to a school in any capacity (ex: booster clubs, PTO's, education funds) are considered Drive 4 UR School events and not Drive 4 UR Community events
- Program HQ will continue to verify that all Drive 4 UR School and Drive 4 UR Community events are operating within PMA guidelines. If there is a PMA violation, Program HQ will notify regional personnel within 30 days of enrollment in order to seek resolution. Events violating PMA boundaries are subject to cancellation
- Advertising to support Drive 4 UR School and Drive 4 UR Community is Ford Co-op eligible. Dealerships are encouraged to submit their ads for pre-approval to the Ford Co-op Program Headquarters as firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-969-2667